Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Basketball Shirts With Sayings

Deja Vu or cloned

Sometimes I tend to think that in my Machiavellian brain must be a kind of existential cloner. Why? Simple, do not believe in the wisdom teachings or esoteric racuminescas of Deja Vu. I just think sometimes we live serial sections of an episode in which we feel safe to know how it ends. Something like the maddening repetition of the films by the preschool kids. The more often you see them feel better. Because they know what will happen.

the same way I think the lively set of neurons, in conspiracy with the psyche, looking for people who fall we re-whether "compared" with others that are in other places, miles away from where the original model.

The fact is that for the moment, there are two girls who remind me of two very dear friends, each has both the character as similar physical traits. It's where I wonder, apart from "the alter ego of Dr Merengue" ... shall I started to relate from the physical side. At least one first impression is physical, visual. No one knows less about the character.

If it were equally easy to find friends, good people anywhere in the world ..... I think the world would be full of selves buscandos other TUs. The advantage would be that the relationship would be easier, the disadvantage that possibly you talk to me in Cantonese and "wan tong" ... on toy idiot.

the real reason for all this must be for the stranger, we are a good band, that's for sure ... I hope you will find one out there ..... If you like my girlfriend was talking about. if not .. that sounds nice ... Reviving

posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment