Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Home Made Boxing Practice

sand stone .... It goes

-" Hello my life trying to put emphasis as I saw yesterday in Cosmopolitan TV, then I thought if I have to start to concentrate on the enemy, we must know which leg is lame . And the presenter said that the best is the greeting on arrival and the kiss was something more .. and and I do not remember.

- "Hello, metallic tone response as automatic telephone recorder, thank goodness we do not tell me: 1 to kiss, 2 for how did it go? 3 andate pa'l

pussy - "you know I went to the optometrist today. If you remember that I told you it was hurting a little eye right right? "

-" mmm ... is that like never tell me anything ", is already sounded like bad milk, anyway. continuing with my good intentions ..

-" Guess what I said. " ..
- "And as I know, you said." Do not know why but it sounds mean to me.
- "That is an irritation caused by intraocular pressure" .. exaggerating the intraocular pressure, I really said he was irritated with his eyes not wearing lenses for compu
- "and" ... Obviously, the more I will say
- "And he prescribed some drops y. .." leaves me with the word in the
mouth - "No kidding. than good. Would you could you remove from there that I covers the TV? "
-" and. "Back to the attack, ".. I recommend sex in industrial quantities. What if it is so I can go blind"
- "ha ha ha" you take a joke, uh
good start I thought, that we are in a good mood. So without further ado I launch:
- "Yes, and guess what, how are you these days .. ahem .. no one to start my healing output .. and you know, over there the same"
- "FOR ME YOU CAN REGISTER IN A COURSE IN BRAILLE"

I will not try to get me the funny or get advice from COSMO, only those understand them

0 comments:

Post a Comment