Sunday, January 11, 2009

Diagram Motor S68pxmtm-1094

As fly tandem and tan

recently, ie in this weekend, I escaped to the beach of Canoa. I found a hotel called COCO LOCO is good for $ 16 a room.

The fact is that over there, I also came across an interesting fauina. First surfers, about everything imaginable. Within this group there are the local gigolos who make more than happy surfer ... or at least tourists. And there are the air lovers, who are suspended from the gliders and are launched hang gliding. Of these, a great guy that Mauritius has a web site, called www.volandoecuador.ec As the web site that there is not much that makes one to launch the first ... Once you put the family jewels in the throat .. hehe. But experience recommended ... to sing with Hendrix Experience . But more interesting was the night for music, only that I kept the tune of Rihanna Disturbia ringing in my brain cells .... do not know what it's like a canoe.

have to be there ... NO PHOTOS, the camera decided to take a dip and graphical reporting for the story ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment