Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Intelectron Motion Dector



Nein, leider noch nicht

I return to the post. Post resume is hard, and lost one in the desert sands webifero.
na ... and nothing, I want to first express that "ejtoy is positive" in 2009. I hope all the few who read this will be super.

then .. hehe .. naca, NACA ... I'll list some things to me are falling ill re-Site 2.x.9
- when I search on google I get no cigar blogs farts contribute at all what one busca.ánimo, google searches is to present intelligent and Quil too. Yahoo! hope that one soon.

- already I have emails that bring rotten jokes power point. Low the asshole that file, and the final one is the same old fucking jokes.

- The repeated reconchasumadre football news on Sunday night, shit you already passed it 30 times and night another round ... of course it bothers me more if the League DQ has lost and won ... hehe

- a return to the elections .. Again the anvil of political campaigns ... I hope that the spendthrift of Ricaurte not win the mayor ... is similar to the old policy. Because it has a mouth speaks.

- cold feet is with the writing on the blog instead of watching a good movie on TV.

- The songs reissued for the new Mexican groups .... the fucking bastards do nothing but sing the ballads themselves 30 years ago.

And what are the things that I like them, I will put 3
- Watching the genuine smile of anyone, especially if they are children.
- The morning half of the still deserted beach (without other tourists more than me)
- Not having anything to do a Sabdo afternoon, with all the weariness of the world and devote myself to sleep without being interrupted

0 comments:

Post a Comment