Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bacterial Throat Infections -strep Throat




Reading: John 3:22-30 .

"He must increase, but I must decrease" John 3:30

Louis B. Neumiller was known for his humility, integrity and dedication to excellence. As president of the Caterpillar Tractor Company, in 1941-1954, kept its factory in activity during the challenges of the Second World War and became a multinational company. In the book in its time: lessons from the great leaders of the century xx, the authors describe Mayo and Nohria Neumiller leadership as a "success without fanfare." Indicate that the mark of his greatness was that separated its business identity and 'let your company become the hero instead of him. "

This same characteristic of generosity we see in John the Baptist, the dynamic preacher who routinely declared that his mission was to pave the way for the Messiah. When the followers of John were concerned that Jesus baptized people and crowds followed him, he said, "You yourselves bear me witness that I said, I am not the Christ but am sent before him. [...] He must increase, but I must decrease "(John 3:28,30 ).

As followers of Christ, we are exalting Him instead of seeking our own honor? Rather than disappoint our contribution goes unnoticed when we should be happy, because our greatest privilege is to magnify the Lord. He is the hero!

honor him is a mark of greatness.

Reflection: To be a great believer, I know little and let God be great in your life.

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 28-29. Mark 14:54-72.

0 comments:

Post a Comment