Reading: Revelation 21:1-4 .
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no death, be no more mourning or crying" Revelation 21:4
After suffering tremendously, first cancer and after exhausting medical regimen, Pastor Dan Cummings was tired. After two weeks of treatment in Texas, longed to return to his home in Michigan. In a note on her blog, wrote: "Today I am much better [...]. It's amazing what a little hydration. [...] This weekend, I will take a flight back home to continue treatment there. "
Dan returned to Michigan, but after several days, his journey on earth ended. Went to heaven to be with God, whom he loved with every inch of her body weakened, but with a vigorous spirit.
few days later, when I looked in his blog, the words "I'm much better today" shook me. Through tears, I smiled knowing that Dan is now experiencing a life that was really "much better" (Philippians 1:23 ).
Someday, those who confess Jesus' name also will go to that place where there is "no death, nor [...] sorrow, nor crying." It is a place of no more pain and which promises to wipe away a loving Father "every tear from [our] eyes" (Revelation 21:4 ).
life we \u200b\u200bhave here is not all there. There are a lot better, that Jesus is preparing for those who love Him (John 14:2-3 ).
Reflection: Sky = no pain, no night, no death, no tears.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 19-21. Luke 2:25-52.
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no death, be no more mourning or crying" Revelation 21:4
After suffering tremendously, first cancer and after exhausting medical regimen, Pastor Dan Cummings was tired. After two weeks of treatment in Texas, longed to return to his home in Michigan. In a note on her blog, wrote: "Today I am much better [...]. It's amazing what a little hydration. [...] This weekend, I will take a flight back home to continue treatment there. "
Dan returned to Michigan, but after several days, his journey on earth ended. Went to heaven to be with God, whom he loved with every inch of her body weakened, but with a vigorous spirit.
few days later, when I looked in his blog, the words "I'm much better today" shook me. Through tears, I smiled knowing that Dan is now experiencing a life that was really "much better" (Philippians 1:23 ).
Someday, those who confess Jesus' name also will go to that place where there is "no death, nor [...] sorrow, nor crying." It is a place of no more pain and which promises to wipe away a loving Father "every tear from [our] eyes" (Revelation 21:4 ).
life we \u200b\u200bhave here is not all there. There are a lot better, that Jesus is preparing for those who love Him (John 14:2-3 ).
Reflection: Sky = no pain, no night, no death, no tears.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 19-21. Luke 2:25-52.
0 comments:
Post a Comment